Gooner in exile, away fan and cook

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Madness

It says a lot for our demented season that the only rare glimpses of joy we have had lately were the events at the Santiago Bernabeu last night.

I have to admit that watching that lot from up the road get a sound thrashing, thanks in no small way to the implosion of Peter Crotch, made me feel all warm inside - imagining the bars in Madrid, full of sickened supporters with little chickens on their shirts, drinking away their pain with some crap Spanish beer and after about two o'clock, deluding themselves that an early goal back at the lane next week will spark the greatest comeback since The Doors with that lairy prat out of The Cult.

Yeah, right, course it will. Year ends in one, my hole.

While we're on the topic of delusion - let's roll out the red carpet for Mr Emanuel Adebayor. The man says the reason he left Man City was because the fans weren't showing him enough love, and to top that went on to say that the Arsenal fans loved him and 'I think even today they love me.' Now listen here, squire, I love my girlfriend, but you don't see me picking up a camerman's stool, burgers and anything else that comes to hand and luzzing them at her, do you? The two goals you scored last night mean nothing to me, you're still a greedy cunt and I fucking hate you.


That's me, eighth in from top right in the red, giving you the wanker sign, or the 'love wave' as I imagine you might call it in the strange world you inhabit.

Honestly...

I was born in Fulham. You probably didn't know that, and growing up there I used to go to a few home games in the 80's and I saw some strange sights - the hairless Gary Lineker for one, the horrific Peter Beardsley, and little David 'Diddy' Hamilton. Not just at Craven Cottage were the freaks to be found - no - the filming of Noseybonk for the TV program 'Jigsaw', just what an eleven year old wants to see whilst getting muddy in the park.



Fucked up or what? Strangest thing ever seen in Fulham, or so I thought. Until last Sunday, when this appeared -


I've seen it all now, and if you ever wanted proof positive that the world has gone mad, then here it is.

This weekend sees the Gooner massive heading up the coast to Blackpool for our first game at their place since 1976 or something, and another chance for The Arsenal to redeem/make dicks out of themselves. Myself, Gooner In Exile 2 and our ladies are excitedly picking out our outfits for the weekend and readying the buckets and spades. There will be more on the Seaside trip either before or after the event, with the distinct possibility of a few photos chucked in as well for good measure. Until then, enjoy the rest of your week, and the whinnying of S****s fans all over the world.

Ta ta.



.




No comments:

Post a Comment